What to expect during your consultation
The purpose of the consultation is for you and your medical provider to better understand your aesthetic goals and concerns as well as to provide you with the best options for achieving those goals. Depending on the service or treatment you are seeking, your procedure may be performed the day of the consultation.
The consultation will include the following:
- Thorough review of your medical history and medications.
- In-depth discussion of your areas of concern and desired aesthetic results.
- Discussion of treatment types which will include benefits and risks of all available options.
- Possible computer imaging of potential achievable results in relevant cases.
- Patients considering surgery will meet with one of our expert patient coordinators to review a customized price quote and a thorough explanation of the surgery planning process.
To prepare for your visit
Confirm Appointment. Confirm your appointment time, date, and location prior to your visit. Please note whether your appointment is in our Chevy Chase, Maryland or Reston, Virginia Office.
Complete Required Paperwork. If possible, please complete new patient paperwork prior to your arrival. Upon your arrival, our staff will also ask you for a form of identification and possibly for a medical insurance card. Patient privacy is very important to us and we take extreme caution to ensure that your information is secure.
Review Treatment Pre- and Post-Instructions. Most of our treatment instructions as well as consents can be found online at Review Pre- and Post-Treatment Instructions. Review these instructions in order to optimize your outcome and recovery.
Check your medication list. Review our Foods and Medications to Avoid list to minimize risk of bruising and bleeding prior to your treatment.
Payment and Pricing
A consultation reservation fee is collected at the time of scheduling your appointment. This reservation fee can be applied towards a procedure performed on the day of your consultation.
- Dr. Shervin Naderi Rhinoplasty and Injection Services – $250, Revision Rhinoplasty – $400
- Dr. Erica Anderson – $100
- Dr. Jessica Kulak – $100
- Dr. Alexandra Snodgrass – $100
All other office visits may be billed to you &/or your insurance when appropriate. Payment for “in-office services or products” is due in full on the same day.
If you need to cancel or reschedule, the consultation fee will be refunded to your credit card as long as you inform us at least 24 hours in advance.
To learn more about specific pricing on offered services, please click on our menu of services.
We accept the following forms of payments:
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover card, cash, and checks
- Financing is available through Care Credit, USA Lending Prosper Healthcare Lending.
Schedule your Consultation
In the meantime, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to call us at 703-481-0002 or 301-222-2020 or email us at email@example.com. Our entire office is dedicated to providing you with the best cosmetic plastic surgery & medical skin care experience available. Click here to schedule a consultation.