The Naderi Center for Plastic Surgery and Dermatology Internship Program
At The Naderi Center, we are proud to offer an intensive internship program for students that are interested in pursuing the medical field. Our physicians understand the importance of having an inspirational role model and mentor when it comes to pursuing your dreams. All of our physicians had various strong and impactful mentors that sculpted them into the amazing surgeons that they are today. As a means to inspire others who are aspiring to learn about the field of cosmetic surgery, our surgeons enjoy teaching and educating our interns.
Interns are paired with our physicians and tertiary care providers to learn hands on from experts in plastic surgery and dermatology. The internship program is offered to students in nursing school, medical school, as well as premedical training programs in college. The training program will teach our students everything from the medical to the business side of plastic surgery. Interns will participate in both patient care as well as the daily operations of the practice.
- 1 Day a week commitment for one year or 240 hour accelerated program
- 2 Medical Writing Projects
- Completion of Internship Proficiency Tasks
Please Submit the following:
- Cover Letter
- Internship Application
- Required Internship Program Documents from University or Graduate Program
In your cover letter please address the following topics:
- Why you want to be an intern at The Naderi Center?
- Ability to commit to a one year program, 1 required day a week
- What are you future educational and career goals?
- What you hope to gain from your internship experience?
There is no financial compensation for the Student Internship Program.
Submit completed application materials (resume, cover letter, and application) to [email protected]