Secondary Rhinoplasty Washington, DC
Revision Rhinoplasty in Washington DC, Chevy Chase Maryland and Herndon Virginia
Revision rhinoplasty, also referred to as secondary rhinoplasty, is a corrective aesthetic nasal surgery procedure which is performed after a previous rhinoplasty nose surgery by another surgeon. The procedure may improve both aesthetic and functional problems. Good candidates for revision rhinoplasty include healthy patients over the age of sixteen who have realistic goals for improvement.
Dr. Naderi is a Rhinoplasty and Revision Rhinoplasty specialist. These two surgeries make up over 90% of his practice. He performs revision rhinoplasty at one of the INOVA system hospitals, which include Fair Oaks Hospital, Loudoun Hospital, Fairfax Hospital, and Mt. Vernon Hospital. The average time to perform a "nose job" by Dr. Naderi is about 2 hours or less although the procedure can take one to three hours or more to complete and is usually performed with general anesthesia.
About 30% of revision rhinoplasty cases are endonasal or closed, in which incisions are confined to the inside of the nose. The other 70% are external or open, which involves incisions made on the inside of the nose as well as a small incision made on the skin between the nostrils. Once the incisions are made, the desired shape may be achieved by repositioning cartilage or replacing missing structures. The incisions are then closed and a splint is applied to the nose.
Bruising and swelling tend to be more extensive after revision rhinoplasty than after primary or original procedures. Patients generally experience very little pain. Most of the bruising fades within ten days while the swelling may take several months to dissipate. External stitches are removed in three to four days. Most patients can return to work within a week, though more strenuous activities will need to be postponed for two to three weeks.
Why Choose Dr. Naderi?
Cost of Surgery
"Average rhinoplasty total price" is around $7000-$8000 with Dr. Naderi. Dr. Naderi's Primary Rhinoplasty total cost can range from around $4500 - $11,000 or above, and this price includes the cost of Anesthesia and Hospital Fees. "Average revision rhinoplasty price" is around $10,000-$12,000 with Dr. Naderi. For Revision Rhinoplasty Dr. Naderi's total cost ranges from around $9500 to $20,000 or above, which includes the cost of Anesthesia and Hospital fees.
Consultation fee is $100. This fee does go towards your eventual Rhinoplasty.
Q - What is revision rhinoplasty?
Q - Is revision rhinoplasty right for me?
Q - Are there any age restrictions for undergoing revision rhinoplasty?
Q - What does a consultation for revision rhinoplasty entail?
Dr. Naderi refers his patients who seek concurrent Body and Breast Cosmetic Surgery to many of his experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgery colleagues.
View Before and After
Plastic Surgery Images
ABOUT DR. NADERIDr. Naderi is a true Specialist Cosmetic Surgeon with distinguished Facial Plastic Surgery practices in the Washington DC area dedicated to Rhinoplasty, Revision Rhinoplasty & Facial Rejuvenation using Botox and Dermal Fillers.
Learn More about Dr. Naderi
ABOUT DR. KULAKDr. Kulak is an "aging face" specialist. The main focus of her cosmetic surgery practice is rejuvenation of the aging face which includes face lift, neck lift, eyelid lift, brow lift, fat transfer, and skin resurfacing with lasers or peels. She does not do any breast or body plastic surgery nor does she do any rhinoplasty. She is a true specialist surgeon. Dr. Kulak is known for her fantastic and natural face lift results without the telltale signs of "plastic surgery."
Learn More about Dr. Kulak
TESTIMONIALS"I can not thank Dr. Naderi enough. Beginning to end he is a master
visionary that actually can do what he promises for you."
Janice Alexander, Chevy ChaseRead More