I am 29 yrs old male. I have lot(say 6-7) of moles(black spots) on my face. In that only 2-3 are from birth itself. Remaining came one by one. In that only one is no ticeably big and you can feel the difference from the surface of the skin.
Please answer me for the following questions.
1) If I remove the mole, Will there be any difference in color of my base skin?.
2) Since it is in my beard area, If you remove then does my hair growth remain the same? or There won’t be any hair growing at all?.
3) For other small small black spots, Is there any non surgical treatment like medicine or cream?.
Please advise me.
1) Depends on how you remove them. Any pigmented lesion must be evaluated by a doctor to determine if it is worrisome and requires a full thickness excisional biopsy or if it appears benign in which case it can be shaved, lasered or even spot-treated with chemical peels. It also depends on the color of your skin. If you are light skinned and good technique is used then you should not have a very noticeable scar or mark on your skin after treatment.
2) If the excision is full thickness then you may have a thin area of alopecia or lack of hair growth but in the other techniques you do not usually go deep enough to affect the hair follicles.
3) Yes. Q-switch lasers, CO2 Laser, 35% TCA peel, 88% Phenol peel and bleaching creams are some of the options