I would like to have my rhinoplasty done by September….what do i need to do in order to do that? I was also wondering how much of a down payment i would need to give.Is it possible to have surgery done in the begging of September?
Your question would probably be best to be emailed to me or my staff directly for a more personalized response. However, since you have posted it here on the Q&A forum I would like to respond in general terms.
If you have already seen me for a thorough consultation then you can call my office or email my office staff to look at reserving an operation date.
If I have not seen you before and you live locally then I ask you to come in for a plastic surgery consultation so I can see you and speak with you, examine you, perform digital computer imaging and then have my staff provide you with a price quote. You can then consider scheduling.
If you are a long distant patient then you can email my staff or call my office to set up a “phone consult” and to send me pictures for review. We will speak over the phone and I will discuss your options and then send you a price quote. We can schedule your surgery but I would still have to see you 24 to 48 hours prior to your surgery for a full exam and consultation with computer imaging to make sure what we have planned over the phone is indeed appropriate still after a face to face visit.
To schedule surgery you would have to provide my staff with 3 dates that will work with you and we will check against my schedule as well as the hospital schedule to make sure we can meet your requirements.
There is a small deposit required in order to hold the operating room. Typically full payment is due 2 weeks prior to surgery. We will meet to go over last minute questions, instructions, consents, etc. There is also a quick lab test needed to make sure you do not have a bleeding tendency. If you have any medical problems then a letter of “clearance” from your primary care doctor is also required.
I do not see a problem in scheduling your rhinoplasty in September but you would have to discuss it with my staff.
Email me if you have any questions: